Ab sofort gilt für Termine in der Praxis bis auf Weiteres die 2G-Regel.
Bitte bringen Sie beim Erstbesuch einen entsprechenden Nachweis mit.
Sollten Sie weder genesen, noch geimpft sein, bitte ich Sie lediglich Onlinesprechstunde zu vereinbaren.
„When you pull us out of our desires suffering arises .“
Henri Stendhal (1783 - 1842), French Writer, military, and politician
Sexuality is an important part of our life. But as in all areas of our lives, problems or questions can arise.
I would like to accompany you in experiencing a fulfilled sexuality again. Because sexuality is a basic human need. A missing, unsatisfactory, or stressful sexuality can lead to dissatisfaction, which also spreads to other areas of your life.
In the sexual counseling you will find a confidential framework to speak alone or with your partner about intimate problems, questions, and changes regarding your sexuality. As a sex therapist, I support you in discovering ways to make your sexuality more lively, free, and enjoyable. I help you experience creative methods of sex therapy, eroticism, and sexual desire.
Physical illnesses are very rarely the reason for unsatisfactory sexuality. Rather, it is about becoming aware of your own thoughts on the subject and developing methods for resolving the conflicts. This is irrespective of the age of the adults.
It is very important to me as a therapist that I pay attention to feelings of shame, but also help you to overcome them. In addition to conversations in a trusting atmosphere from methods of creative physical-sexual therapy work, behavioral and thinking patterns are illuminated that hinder your sexuality so that you can change it.
I offer advice on:
- Difficulties with talking about needs
- Difficulties with arousal or orgasm
- Sexual reluctance
- Hetero- / homo- and bisexuality
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Altered sexuality in older age
- Polyamory (multi-person relationships)
- Absolute Beginners (women and men who have no sexual experience)
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Fear of failure
- Sexual addiction / excessive consumption of virtual media
- Uncertainty about sexual orientation and sexual identity
- Different sexual desires and needs in the partnership
- Boredom and monotony in sexuality